At Legacy, we specialize in HVAC systems for residential new home construction (RNC) and installation and replacement of furnaces, air conditioners, air cleaners, thermostats, humidifiers, heat recovery ventilation (HRV) units, humidifiers, and unit heaters, as well as other HVAC products!
Leduc Furnace Repair Leaders
Why choose Legacy Heating & Cooling Ltd.?
We take the time to listen and understand your needs. Our HVAC service technicians will always help you understand your options and provide professional and reliable advice.
Free quotes on a new furnace or air conditioner installations or replacements
Coordination with the city for inspection of new heating and cooling systems
Dirt is the biggest enemy of your furnace. It can waste fuel and drastically lower efficiency. Dirt affects all three basic components of your furnace, so cleaning is the most important part of regular maintenance. The three parts of the furnace should be cleaned: the filter system, the blower, and the motor.
The furnace filter should be replaced or cleaned at the beginning of the heating season and about once a month during periods of continuous use. To check the filter, take it out and hold it up to the light. If it looks clogged, replace it with a new filter of the same type and size regardless of the length of time it has been used.
To date we have installed, repaired, or replaced commercial HVAC systems for:
It's easy to take modern indoor heating and cooling systems for granted. But the reality is these units keep us comfortable and happy all year long. That's why National Indoor Comfort Week, April 23 to 29, has been set aside to recognize heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) contractors and the critical work they perform to ensure our home and work environments are comfortable.
The most important part of preparing your home's cooling system for warm weather may be selecting a qualified contractor who is trained to maintain, repair and/or replace the components of your system.
To help you select a dealer who is certified in Heating and Air Conditioning, and who can professionally service your cooling system, the experts at Coleman® Heating and Air Conditioning, a brand of the Unitary Products Group of York-a Johnson Controls Company-offer these suggestions:
• Educate yourself about HVAC systems. You can find this information in online resources and dealer and manufacturer Web sites. Understanding the basics can help you when interviewing a potential contractor.
• Ask friends, co-workers, real estate agents and home improvement specialists for recommendations. Advertisements can also direct you to a contractor.
• When interviewing a potential dealer, check for membership in professional organizations, such as NATE (North American Technician Excellence) and ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America).
• Ask to see state and local licenses, certification for refrigerant handling, and proof of liability and worker's compensation insurance. Be certain these documents apply to the contractor, as well as any technicians or subcontractors the contractor employs.
• Research the range of services a contractor offers. Does the list include scheduled maintenance, repairs and 24-hour service?
• Consider the number of years a contractor has been in business. In many cases, a reputation for quality, reliability, and dependability grows with the length of service to a community.
A good HVAC contractor will visit your home to conduct an on-site inspection and ask questions about your cooling needs and concerns, before making any equipment or service recommendations.
• Ask for and check references. Consider them in conjunction with other information you have gathered in your research.
By following these simple suggestions, you will most likely find the contractor who best meets your needs, both in terms of technical expertise and professional integrity.
Get A Free Quote
Brands We're Proud To Carry
Legacy only uses the most efficient and cost-effective HVAC products. We pride ourselves on putting quality and customers first!
Contact Us Today
We’ll help you find the right heating and air conditioning system for you and your budget.